Saturday, August 11, 2007

"Hey, Where is My Banana?"


Poor, hard working Dave. The department is doing 12 hour shifts now. On his working days we don't have dinner together. When he's working 6am to 6pm he's usually late because something often comes up, and 6pm to 6am he leaves home at 5:30pm. I've started weight watchers again so leftovers are often not plentiful and sometimes not appetizing to him. I feel terrible sending our bread winner off for a 12 hour shift with hot dogs and the kid's grilled cheese leftovers. Tonight we added a little interest with a fresh banana. Or not.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Good for you! I kept telling myself all of this extra weight would come off in the summer...no such luck. I just need to get moving...but my couch is so comfy!

MargieCain said...

Tazor looks to be saying..."you eat these things? They taste yucky."