Sunday, November 11, 2007

Birth Day



Sam and I a chance to enjoy bedtime routine as a twosome this evening. He lingered in the bath as we talked about when we first met. Though his official birthday is tomorrow, we have been celebrating for two days. I told him we played music in the delivery room and people were dancing. I told how his little bum fit in the palm of my hand. Mostly I remember how he looked knowingly at me with those intense eyes. Before that moment we didn't know what to expect. In that moment everything fell into place. It's funny how much lives can change in just one moment.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh!! I remember that tiny baby...time flies so fast, Pam! Sweet boy!

MargieCain said...

Hey there Sam Dewey - Happy Birth Day, my little friend!

lots of love and hugs,
Margie Cain