Saturday, July 18, 2009

Emergency Bathtime x 2!

This morning Sam and I took three dogs out after their breakfast. After a minor distraction, I refocused to see Tazor peeing on Charky. He's a little guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I immediately tossed him in the sink for a quick shampoo.
-
This afternoon myself and the Deweychildren went on a few errands. We returned home and Mae looked sleepy so I settled her down in the guest room. Sam and I came back from taking dogs out and I heard her happy sounds from inside the house somewhere. After a minute or two Sam shouted, "Mama! Mae's sticking her head in the toilet!!!" Mae ran out the the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth and soaking wet hair. The toothbrush went into the trash. I filled the tub as I mentally composed this post.

No comments: