Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm 40!



So many updates, my profile needs revising. I am 40, we now have one goat instead of two, and I have another job. After wife and mother, my next favorite is being a Passion Parties consultant, doing in-home parties selling sensual products for women.
-
My friends and family used my new job to lure me into a surprise birthday party. I spent a good deal of time yesterday afternoon picking out products to demonstrate, loading batteries, and planning my introduction for a party at Mary's house. Those buggers! They successfully surprised me and I had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Anna said...

hahahahahhahahah! I can just picture you practicing your scandalous intro...but you had a beautiful party! It just didn't involve anything with batteries!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love,
Anna and Lucas

Kimberly Ward said...

Belated Happy fourtieth to you, Pam!!!!!! Welcome to my decade! Whoo! I turned 42 this May. Unreal. I wish we could have come to your party but we were in rehearsal. The last month has been nothing but theater, theater, theater.... It's good but bad as I lose touch with everyone when that happens. I would like to say I officially owe you a drink some time soon. - Hugs - Kim