Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"That's Crazy!"

When our little girl finds something that tickles her fancy, she makes the most of it.

We bought the glasses a week ago and she is rarely seen without them.

I dressed her in a new-to-us jacket this morning. After looking down at herself, she smiled, and did a happy, foot-stomping dance. She's been wearing it most of the day. In fact, she got very angry when I tried to take it off.
-
A few nights ago I read a bedtime story that Sam checked out from the school library. They quietly listened until I got to the part where a raccoon says, "That's crazy." I'm not sure why, but Mae thought that was hilarious. The next morning at the terrible hour of 6am, I awoke to her little voice coming from the next room. "That's crazy! (laugh, laugh, laugh), That's crazy!" As much as I detest being woken up that early, I had to smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAM, THAT IS SO CUTE! SHE LOOKS STUNNING IN HER SUPERMODEL SUNGLASSES!
MARY

Anna said...

what a little sweet-pea!! how'd the gargage sale go??