Friday, March 7, 2008

She Is Into Everything!

All morning it felt like I took two steps forward and three steps back. Mae got her hands on the wireless mouse from our computer, sending Sam and I on two scavenger hunts. I found a pile of CDs on the floor, cases dismantled, discs scattered everywhere, that took a while to sort out. At one point I caught her with a pencil crammed into her ear. That little girl is exploring her world and experimenting with cause and affect. What made me laugh the most was when I lifted up the toilet seat to see a little orange boat floating in the bowl. It is probably best Sam broke our camera, otherwise I may have been tempted to post a photo.

2 comments:

Anna said...

When our mother's said..."Just wait until YOU have a DAUGHTER!"...maybe that's what they meant! hehehe

Wait until she hits her teen years! ;-)

Anna said...

Hey! I want to see pictures of the renovation!