Saturday, December 27, 2008

He Calls It Like He Sees It

Yesterday, after speaking with my friend Anna http://www.mylifewithlucas.blogspot.com/ , Sam and I had a conversation about money management.

"Sam, I just talked with Lucas's Mommy and she said Lucas has his own money and buys things in stores all by himself. You are a big boy and you're smart, maybe we should start doing that."

Sam's response, "Not me, I'm too crazy."

I asked him to repeat himself so I could be sure that's what he said. Yep, that's what he said.

2 comments:

MargieCain said...

You are right, Pam. He is a big boy and very smart. Smart enough to know himself so well!

I love it!!

Anna said...

Ha! Does he have a wallet? That's how I started Lucas. Put a few ones in a wallet and put that wallet in his coat pocket and I bet he'll be begging to go the store. Nothing in the world is sweeter than walking up to a counter at the convenience store with two big gulps and having your four year tell you "I got this." and pay for you both. NOTHING IN THE WORLD! ;)