Friday, December 12, 2008

Whatever


I went to the grocery store this afternoon and parked in a snow covered lot near the cart return corral. Apparently I misjudged the standard parking spot marker because someone placed this note under my windshield wiper. Thankfully, I'm no longer in a place where this would trouble me. I feel pity for the fellow. This person (lacking a dictionary and possessing bad grammar) chose to waste energy being negative about something so trivial during this season of giving. Whatever.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Tell that f*****r to park somewhere else next time...I'm sure someone forced him at gunpoint to choose the spot right next to you. I mean...God Bless the poor soul.

MargieCain said...

I don't get it. Did you park first or what? I know there have been times when I've come out of a store to find my car completely sandwiched to the point where I can't get into the darned thing. But even then I wasn't venomous enough to do this. That person has some anger issues...