Thursday, May 3, 2007

Looking Up

I am beginning to feel I have more interesting material when I am in over my head. After the Goat Trauma things have settled down somewhat (for the time being). A job opportunity has presented itself that will save money on daycare and hopefully allow more study time. I am entered in a fundraiser called "Mom's Who Rock", and will be singing one song with a live band on June 3 at a popular local nightclub. The show starts at 6:30pm so my kids can be there to hear me sing! I am excited and terrified at the same time. I am very comfortable performing, but singing adds a level of terror that makes it more exciting. I call it my bungie jumping for the soul. If anyone would like to cheer me on it will be Sunday, June 3, 6:30pm at Higher Ground in South Burlington.

1 comment:

Anna said...

A new job opportunity, huh? How exciting! hehehehehe...My boss is already telling people she hired you! I can't wait for you to start here...You won't even believe how your stress level will go down!