Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This is Cutie Pie. I snapped 15 pictures yesterday, she was the subject in 11 of them.

Cutie Pie is the smallest domestic animal to grace our home. She's a member of the DeFreitas family who joined us in celebrating all we have to be thankful for.


It was a great holiday for us. I spent weeks planing and preparing the feast. We enjoyed a wonderful meal, good friends and the premiere of Storytellers, Kid Rock on VH1. I owe our guests an apology for my repeated comments about lame audience members, "Look at her/him! Show some appreciation for the Kid! That should have been me!"

I vowed to spend today on our couch. We watched movies, ate leftovers and did as little as possible. I think I'm onto a new Dewey family tradition.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I saw your comment over at Single Mom with Tiny Tot and I knew you must have posted here, too! Glad you had a wonderful day...I love the "About Me" you've got over there in the side bar!