Thursday, June 21, 2007

Midsummer

This is my first Midsummer without a ritual. One of our group is immersed in rehearsing a show, so our planning momentum was off. Now as I watch the sun set I wish I had been more open to exploring alternatives.

I am grateful for the day I had. My son was his usual exuberant self and my daughter is cutting a molar. It made for a demanding day, but delightful nonetheless. I had the opportunity to offer support to a very good friend who has always been an incredible support to me. This is my first week transitioning to a new schedule that allows more time for studying. I also enjoyed driving around in our new-to-us van.

Overall good feelings on a day we celebrate the move from winter to summer.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hey! Are you talking about me?
;-) Thanks a million, by the way...you were a life saver! Lucas is still asking me where his "other" surprise is!

Anonymous said...

Pam,
You're the 2nd person I know who has a blog. I live a very sheltered life. Good for me sometimes. I will enjoy reading your life, while mine is on hold for a bit. Congrats on taking on new and improved things in your life. Because that old cliche "empty nest" and life flies, are so damn true. Well, we are vaca for the next 2 weeks.
enjoy and believe.
oh yeah, how do I get my name at the top?
Rhonda