Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tame Day At Deweybarn

I couldn't resist catching a photo of Mae wearing overalls and a smile.


Jack and Tazor have become good buddies. Jack is still the older brother who likes to torture Tazor daily, at least. He lets out a junkyard dog snarl that would make anyone flee. I've seen poor Tazor drop his toy and run, or take a long way around the couch to avoid Junkyard altogether. Jack clearly enjoys his Junkyard Dog title. It's funny how the dynamic of their friendship is so different from how they interact with people. Jack is thrilled to meet new people and is very friendly. Tazor, on the other hand, I thought might break through a window today to eat the oil delivery man. I might have let him if I'd known the bill would be over $500. Not really, can't shoot the messenger.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I can't say that a wrestling attack dog equals a tame day...but what do I know! ;-)