Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Saucy Jack and The Space Vixens 1996


I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. We've had someone staying in our guest room/computer room for nearly two weeks. The camera that Sam accidentally dropped has not been replaced so I pulled up a photo from the archive. I'm the one on the left in blue, Bunny Lingus, Space Vixen. When I was cast in this show I knew it was one for the memory books. This photo will be on my nightstand in the nursing home. Portraying a lusty, powerful woman that was not considered villan, but a hero was a rare treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kimberly Ward said...

Nice!!!! I love it. I like the blue you are wearing, too! It does you justice.