Sunday, September 16, 2007

FAT lip

I am so disappointed our digital camera either has died or needs a new battery. First of all, Sam's first day taking the bus home from school was when it went blank. Next week I will have to pretend it is his first day all over again. I wonder if the bus driver will think, "Is she going to be taking pictures every day he arrives home safely?". Secondly, I would have quite the photo to report today. Dave and Sam went to visit Gramma and Grampa in Connecticut for two days. At their house the door to the basement opens in, to a set of stairs that ends on a cement floor. He took a tumble last night. Thankfully nothing is broken but he is sporting the biggest fat lip I've ever seen. It actually impedes his speech. School pictures are Tuesday. This will be interesting.

No comments: