Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Daddy, Santa is trying to get that guy."

A quote from Sam as we watched the movie "Elf", starring Will Farrell. Here is an example when changing the channel is best. Will Farrell plays a human that was raised by Santa's elves. When confronted with a department store Santa he is indignant about the impersonator and conflict ensues. Dave caught the scene in time to find a distraction, I think he succeeded. I've been worried about this topic. I want to be honest with my children. I also want them to be open to magic that exists in everyday life. If Santa introduces this notion to them, we appreciate him for doing his job. Thank you Santa. At the Deweybarn, we believe.

1 comment:

Anna said...

PLUS! You don't want him kicking the crap out of every mall Santa you come across in the future! hehehehe