Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Son Took This Picture of Our Grammy on Christmas Day


Of all the photos taken today, this is my favorite. When I called her this morning to wish her a Merry Christmas, she told me my Uncle was coming for her to spend the day at his house. I thought, "I'd like to go to Uncle Buster's house." Dave was between night shifts and would be sleeping all day; it's only a two and a half hour drive; so I spontaneously decided to pack us up and go. I told my Uncle we were coming, but not Grammy because I thought it would be fun to surprise her. It was a wonderful visit! My kids were great, not perfect, but who is? Mae decided to strip after only an hour and insisted on being topless. Sam was good. He of course had to taunt Mae a little and sass me a few times, but overall he impressed me. I love this photo because he caught a smile in her eyes.

No comments: