Thursday, December 20, 2007

Essex Police is Outside Writing the Accident Report Now



Just added the photo for visual interest.

Here is my all time favorite curse word: Cocksucker!!! I don't even know where to start. After the van window incident, Dave was out of town for the night so I sneaked out to do llama chores when Mae napped and Sam was at school. Okemo, our white llama didn't look right to me, and she let me touch her, which she never does without complaint. She felt skinny and didn't look very hardy. Dave had been doing the chores since I was 8 months pregnant with Sam. He rarely notices when the animals don't look good. We both feel terrible. The vet came today and confirmed my suspicions. He boosted her with vitamins, anti inflammatory, acupuncture and a dewormer. Dr. Thompson then collected blood and fecal samples screening for other problems. I've felt sick about this since last night. I spent time with them tonight, and sneaked some grain to Okemo. Something I plan to do daily until she fattens back up.

Here is where the Essex Police comes in. As Dave was on his way home from getting the van's rear window fixed and thinking, "What else can go wrong?" Wham! He hit a deer. The poor thing got up and fled to the woods, leaving my van needing more body work. There goes another $500. deductible. I won't even mention what I paid for Okemo today.

2 comments:

Anna said...

WHAT?! Jeesh...if it wasn't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any! That sucks, Pam...sorry! I'd say let's go out to lunch...but maybe you should just come over to my house and save the $$$. (You will need to bring the margharitas, though)

Anna said...

Hey!! I was just telling my Mom about this weeks' total suckage with the vehicle...call me...we'll do lunch!