Monday, December 31, 2007

An Image I Will Treasure

Once again, I missed a great photo opportunity. This morning I wanted to get to the store before the holiday rush. Being New Years Eve, I wanted fancy appetizers and champagne. I didn't know Dave had the night off until yesterday. A bonus night is cause for celebration any night of the year. It seemed like tons of snow had fallen overnight and it was still coming down. When out starting up the van and attempting to clear off snow, I heard the inner door open. I looked up to see Sam sporting his perpetual grin, plowing through several inches of fresh snow wearing only socks on his feet. Smiling to myself, I called him a knucklehead and told him to go inside. He looked so cute, grinning while he strutted through fresh snow without winter gear and only socks on his feet. He's definately a Vermonter.

No comments: