Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Forty Dollar Nap

We took the kids to see a show yesterday. Mae fell asleep near the end of Act I, slept through intermission and thankfully woke up a few minutes into Act II. When she fell asleep I thought we'd paid $40. for her ticket to have her nap through the show. She enjoyed what she saw, and was precious as she slept in my arms.

The price for Sam's ticket was worth every penny. He posed with his buddy Lucas, wearing their baby jaguar masks. We loved seeing his huge eyes wide with wonder. He sang, danced and smiled through the entire performance. I think the experience was far better than seeing the Ice Capades my family brought me to when I was a kid.

2 comments:

MargieCain said...

What was the show?? I love the picture of Miss Mae sleeping in your arms. And Sam Dewey will be on stage before you know it!

Anna said...

Our boys are so darn cute!!!