Saturday, February 2, 2008

Uncle Buster-Cool Like Fonzi


From the archive, Thanksgiving 1983.

This is us in 1970, probably my cousin Candee's birthday, notice the bow atop her head. I think Buster is helping her open a gift. He certainly wouldn't be feeding her with that cigarette between his lips. On February 17th we'll all celebrate Grammy's 90th birthday. I'm sure Dave will take good photos to post. Like Fonzi, Buster has spent time on the wild side. At the end of the day he is a good son, brother, uncle, spouse, father and grandfather who fights to do the right thing. I enjoyed watching my kids gang up on him Christmas Day, as he allowed Grammy and I to enjoy our meal in peace. I love watching cool dudes who are great with little kids.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Look at you! Hot stuff circa '83! Hey...do you still have a membership to Echo?