Saturday, October 27, 2007

Deweybarn Saturday Night Festivities


I'm glad to have savoured my party days. For now I savour these days, understanding how precious they are.
-
There are certainly times I feel sunk. Overwhelmed and disgusted with myself that not only is every room in my house a disaster, the yard is a mess, and every time the van doors open I quickly get my kids in or out before someone can see inside. There are days when my pre-baby body feels long gone. Speaking of long, my pits, legs and bikini line.....I probably shouldn't even bring that up. It's easy to wallow in this. Thankfully there are times when the big picture becomes clear and I realize putting happy babies to bed is the best reward for the toil of my day.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ahhhh! Very nicely said, Pam... That picture's a keeper!